Responsibilities for the Supply Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Receive freight every morning and log/distribute the packages; receive shipments of freight, alert recipients, and help coordinate transportation/storage when necessary.
- Check & stock utensils, plates, and napkins in all break rooms; check & stock paper in all copy areas; ordering of the break areas/copy centers copy/pantry areas.
- Manage approved requests for deliveries, movement of equipment or supplies. Sort/organize storage rooms.
- Conference Center/Rooms set-up as required.
- Assist with maintenance work orders as assigned by management.
- Assist in Copy & Mail Center operations.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 1-3 years' work experience
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Communication skills
- Accuracy absolutely required
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with basic math and accounting skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills including working knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
What's in this for you?
Pay rates starting at $19 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Corporate Environment
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled