Shipping and Receiving jobs require candidates to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. For instant consideration of this Shipping and Receiving job, apply now!
Responsibilities for this Shipping and Receiving job include:
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with manager to rectify damages and shortages
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
Qualifications for warehouse Shipping and Receiving include:
- Experience with Domestic and/or International shipping
- Production and manufacturing experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and reliability
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.