As a Shipping and Receiving Clerk you will be required to receiving incoming material and shipping outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk job include:
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes
- Preparing special shipping containers, cases or packing materials
- Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
- Preparing, receiving or shipping reports and noting any shortages or damages for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
- Managing the inter-departmental transport of materials within the warehouse facility
- Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials
- Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing agent when reorders are necessary
- Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports
Pay for this position is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk job in Westbrook, Maine or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled