Schedule: Monday - Friday
Shifts / Pay Rates:
- 1 st - 7:00AM - 3:30PM - $16.95/hr
- 2 nd - 3:00PM - 11:30PM - $18.45/hr
- 3 rd - 11:00PM - 7:30AM - $18.95/hr ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Studies blueprint or layout on workpiece to visualize machining required. Selects method of holding workpiece.
- Adjust pin holder to secure part to apply insulation.
- Starts machine to feed tool into workpiece or vice versa and engages automatic feeding device.
- Observes operation and regulates tool position and action.
- Verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications.
- Changes dies or sharpen tooling as needed. May devise ways of clamping work pieces, special jigs and fixtures as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent. REASONING ABILITY:
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting with your resume or call our office at (603) 436-5335 for more details!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records