Adecco Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you'll do: .
- Work with Boutique Director and Assistant Boutique Manager on special client requests.
- Ensure each client receives exceptional customer service and provide a welcoming environment in the Boutique.
- Expert in clientelling to cultivate new and nurture existing client relationships.
- Accurately capture client data for all prospects and clients. Consistently follow-up with clients and use CRM tools to effectively build relationships.
- Appropriately resolve any client issues and escalated matters.
- Support the Boutique and Corporate Team with in-store and off-site events. Who you are:
- High School Diploma. College degree preferred
- Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience is preferred
- Excellent understanding of the luxury client experience and customer service
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter with a Team-Player approach
- Flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing
- Bilingual is a HUGE plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Adecco