Adecco is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team to fill a Seasonal Recruiter job in Melbourne, FL. You will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. At Adecco, a Recruiter can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. If you meet the qualifications below, please Apply Now!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
- Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
- Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Facilitate Adecco - specific on-boarding process.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.