Retail Customer Service Rep
Adecco Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required Physical Requirements:
- Applicant must be capable of essential functions of this position to include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, writing, typing, filing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, and fax machine are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressSaint Paul, MN
RetailView all jobs at Adecco