Part time retail associates will be performing the following duties:
- Hanging apparel
- Unboxing apparel
- Storing apparel in totes/racks
- Unboxing footwear
- Storing footwear in racks.
- Three to six month's experience working in a retail or warehouse environment preferred.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The starting pay rate for part time retail associate jobs is $13/hr.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these part time retail associate jobs in Portland, OR
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled