*****MORTAGE EXPERIENCE DESIRED*****
The Disclosure Auditor I ensures compliance with regulations and internal controls by completing regular audits of existing systems, procedures, documents, and production.
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Disclosure Auditing - Measurement: Efficiently completes scheduled disclosure audits within established timeframe and according to the predefined audit plan.
2. Recommendations - Measurement: Issues recommendations based on disclosure audit results that lead to a positive process improvement.
3. Reporting - Measurement: Issues reports accurately and within established timeframe, immediately reports disclosure audit issurs requiring escalated attention.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Prepare and plan for internal disclosure audits by researching and formulating a strategy for disclosure auditing procedures.
- Examine and analyze disclosure documents, reports, records, and processes for compliance with regulations and company policy/procedures.
- Issue recommendations for improving and strengthening the internal control structure, based on disclosure audit results.
- Prepare reports based on the progress and results of internal disclosure audits for presentation to management.
- Maintain documentation of disclosure audit results and procedures.
Job Requirements :
- Previous related experience in the mortgage industry and/or in an auditing capacity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and other related computer software.
- General math skills.
- Strong adherence to legal compliance.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Strong auditing and analytical skills.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and proactive.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $20-$22 per hour
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Disclosure Auditor position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records