Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting Retail Associate job in Brooklyn, NY Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
ASAP - 60 days possibly longer
Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm
- Payments (cash, check, money order)
- Batch reconciliation
- Cash pulls/management
- OSMS Reconciliation
- Disconnect - only when equipment on hand. Refer to Retention if customer does not have equipment
- Downgrade - process all
- Issue/swap and Recover Equipment
- Converters, Modems, Routers, Altice One
- If customer express interest in Mobile (sales, service, billing, support), Agent will hand off customer to AUSA employee.
- Agent will be trained on additional tasks at the discretion of store leadership.
- Retail experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision making
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting and related cash handling skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
How to Apply: Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com .
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled