QC Inspector roles require candidates to:
- Inspect machined work pieces to ensure conformance to specification
- Interpret and follow written inspection instructions, quality requirements and customer specifications
- Measure dimensions such as length, height and distance between reference points, using precision instruments such as micrometer, caliper, dial indicator, optical comparator, X-Y-Z measuring equipment, X-ray to ensure product meets specifications
- Locate reference point on part and measure dimensions, such as angle, arc and radii, using combination of aids, such as surface plate, angle plates, parallel bars, gauge blocks, V-blocks and precision measuring instruments
- Complete all necessary inspection forms and reports
- Inspect first run, in process and final parts
- Perform airflow tests, incoming and final inspections
- Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties The starting pay rate for the QC Inspector role is $17.05/hr , plus opportunities for OT.
Click on Apply Now for instant consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records