The QA Specialist will review batch records, identify issues, resolve or escalate issues, and release product for sale as part of the quality assessment of product. The QA Technician requires excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure timely and accurate evaluation of documentation.
Review production batch documentation for compliance with cGMP good documentation requirements.
• Communicate effectively and coordinate tasks with Manufacturing and Quality Control to ensure timely release of products.
• Process 100% inspection rework activities and stock adjustments.
• Track and trend functional metrics.
• Support Regulatory and Customer Audits.
• Support continuous improvement activities and participate in lean activities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in manufacturing or laboratory setting.
• Working knowledge of various computer software such as Excel.
• Availability to work alternate shifts when needed.
• 1+ years of experience in QA or QC within a regulated environment such as medical device, pharmaceutical, or food manufacturing.
• Background in Medical device, cGMP, or ISO certified environment.
• Data entry skills and familiarity with inventory management systems such as SAP.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for this QA Technician position located in Lenexa, Kansas. Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records