Essential Functions: The QA Auditor will audit product and document quality real time on the manufacturing line. In addition, the QA auditor will monitor the quality compliance in the media prep and aseptic filling areas. The QA Auditor position requires excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure the accurate ev
• Review key attributes of production batch documentation online for accuracy and compliance with cGMP good documentation requirements.
• Audit production batches according to ANSI AQL standards.
• Communicate effectively and coordinate tasks with Manufacturing to ensure timely release of products.
• Provide training to correct issues noted during DHR review
• Monitor and coach aseptic practices
• Provide aseptic gowning training
• Audit 100% inspection rework activities
• Support continuous improvement activities and participate in lean activities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in manufacturing or laboratory setting.
• Working knowledge of various computer software such as Excel.
• Availability to work alternate shifts when needed.
• 1+ years of experience in QA or QC within a regulated environment such as medical device, pharmaceutical, or food manufacturing.
• Background in Medical device, cGMP, or ISO certified environment.
• Data entry skills and familiarity with inventory management systems such as SAP.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for this QA Specialist position located in Lenexa, Kansas. Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records