Perform various duties in the preparation and production of multiple food products. Perform assigned responsibilities to support the safe and productive manufacture of quality product and to meet the goals of the Company.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Production Supervisor/Director of Operations. No supervisory responsibilities.
Principal Duties &Responsibilities: .
- Prepare and verify equipment, tools and production materials are ready for use at the start of each shift according to established procedures and batch schedule.
- Operate production equipment in the preparation of Drew's products. Collaborate and communicate regularly with other production staff to ensure efficiency, quality and safety are always paramount.
- Perform ongoing quality checks for bad seals, misaligned labels, under-filled product, cracked glass and any other variation from standard.
- Adhere to, use and encourage Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation SOPs and production procedures and guidelines.
- Follow lot control procedures and FIFO.
- Maintain high cleanliness and quality standards. Report any concerns immediately upon discovery and take and/or recommend steps to remediate.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, tools and production room as needed. Follow established procedures in the disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, and reassembly of all equipment and tools.
- Adhere to, use and encourage safe work practices, following safety rules and regulations including but not limited to Lock Out/Tag Out and personal protective equipment. Report any potential safety hazards, near misses or injuries to the Production Supervisor/Director of Operations.
- Complete and submit required documentation for department.
- Ensure a neat/clean/safe work area to prevent injury or product contamination. Participate in maintaining a clean work environment through the remainder of the facility as needed.
- Cross train in and perform the duties of Mix Technician and Sanitation Technician as needed.
- Collaborate, communicate and meet with managers and other appropriate personnel to accomplish Company goals. Attend meetings as required.
- Adhere to and follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably.
- Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean over, pull, push, stoop and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
- Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods (three-four hours).
- Tolerate moderate to loud noise, fluctuating temperatures and wet working environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and through written documentation. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to reason with and apply basic math (including use of calculator) and mechanics
Physical Demand - Employees must be able to:
Please apply online to this post. One of our team memebers will reach out to you! Be sure to upload a resume!
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.