Production Technician- 2839
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for Production Technician jobs in Carlsbad, CA These Production Technician Jobs are long-term opportunities, with starting pay rates of $16.50-$20.00/hr., plus overtime! For instant consideration for these Production Technician Jobs, Apply Now!
Production Technician Jobs require candidates to:
- Perform a variety of electronic or electronic mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Perform wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Production Technician jobs:
- 1-2 years related experience preferred but not required
- Experience with hand tools and measuring tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- Mechanically inclined is preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
- Read Blue prints
The starting pay rate for Production Technician Jobs is $16.50/hr.-$20.00/hr., plus overtime as needed. Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Production Technician Jobs in Carlsbad, CA!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we’re partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AdeccoWhy Work Here?
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews when possible.
Long story short, we've got more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future—ours and yours.