What will you actually be doing as a Shuttle Driver?
As a Shuttle Driver you will work in a team environment, parking vehicles as they come off the production line. Primary responsibilities include:
- Parking according to specific directions
- Apply last minute to finishing touches to vehicle
- Finalizing inspection process prior to dealership delivery
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- 1-year experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds repeatedly
- HSD or equivalent required
- Must have a clean driving record
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.