Essential Functions: • Shifts (Schedule Rotates to Every Other Weekend Off):
• EOWO Days A
• work M/T, off W/Th, work F/Sa/Sun, off M/T, work W/Th, off F/Sa/Sun
The Production Supervisor is responsible for:
- the organization and coordination of manufacturing activities and the supervision of employees within their assigned department.
- Manage conflict effectively to resolve issues effectively.
- Use Lean tools to reduce scrap and improve operational efficiencies, product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Use Project Management tools to implement plans to increase efficiency and decrease waste.
- Provide employees with the tools necessary to work safely and efficiently,and provide positive employee motivation.
- Maintain appropriate staffing, interview applicants, and hire qualified candidates.
- Ensure proper training in safety, core competencies, and continuous improvement for new and existing employees.
- Write and administer performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Standard Work, and Device History Records (DHRs) to ensure consistent and reliable processes and procedures that comply with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations/ Quality System Regulation (QSR) guidelines, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Create and maintain a safe work environment by engaging the associates in reporting potential safety hazards, support of the EH&S guidelines and continual emphasis on safe work habits and working conditions. Investigate safety problems, develop corrective actions with EH&S and implement and communicate changes.
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the business need warrants.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
3-4 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Demonstrated leadership skills in previous work experiences.
Knowledge of FDA, cGMP/QSR, and ISO preferred.
Knowledge and experience with Lean Enterprise tools preferred.
Knowledge and experience with Project Management tools preferred.
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift 40lbs properly using good technique.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for this Production Supervisor position located in Lenexa, Kansas. Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records