Start earning some extra income working for Adecco at a local client in Mason, Michigan. Adecco is currently hiring Operations Manufacturing Associates for these temp to hire opportunities. Pay is $12.00-13.00/hr.
Operations Manufacturing Associates are responsible to operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Must be open and willing to cross-train and work in various areas.
- Ability to compare work against provided quality standards and distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable tolerances. Associates will work on press machines (hot & cold stamping) as well as Laser welding machines. Preferred Qualifications:
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay starting at $12.00-13.00/hr with direct deposit and pay card Education Requirements:
Must have high school diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records