What will you actually be doing as a Pharmacy Technician ?
As a Pharmacy Technician you will perform various duties related to the processing of prescription order s
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interprets physicians' prescriptions and creates order, accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer system, verifies whether order can be processed
- Patient and provider outreach for clarifications, refills and insurance information
- Request can be received via fax or telephone, from providers office and pharmacists
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Customer Service Experience or Call Center Experience Preferred
- CA State License 1-2 years' experience in pharmacy environment
- Pharmacy Technicians must have the ability to maintain current state license without restrictions based on regulatory requirements of worksite.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Pharmacy Technician position , click on Apply Now!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled