Location: Mountain View, CA
Pay Range: DOE
Estimated Length: 1 year
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager.
Seeking a Partner Marketing Manager as a key player in driving key marketing programs, campaigns and launches with our technology partners. The overall objective would be to generate awareness and consideration, develop vertical specific strategies and accelerate adoption of our solution.
- Work with priority Partners to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Develop and implement targeted, end-to-end channel marketing campaigns with partners including concepting, messaging, and co-branded marketing assets (datasheet, demo scripts, webinar, event decks, blogs)
- Work with the Business Development team to engage each partner's field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities
- Manage end-to-end planning and execution of our sponsorship at partner roadshows
- Manage, track and report metrics on effectiveness and ROI of the marketing campaigns, identifying key learnings and improvements to inform future campaigns
- Track and manage partner marketing budget.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions
- 5+ years of Partner Marketing Management experience working with technology partners in B2B high tech companies
- Track record of working with teams and developing creative assets and new campaigns.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proactive learner and creative problem solver who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records