Adecco is searching for hard-working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for immediate Part Time Vehicle Assembly jobs at Honda in Marysville, Ohio. Vehicle Assembly Workers are responsible for operating production machines, assembling parts, and ensuring that the manufacturing lines have enough products to continue running. This part time opportunity does not require any previous production or assembly experience!
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in-person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Part Time Vehicle Assembly jobs include:
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Align material and assemble parts to build more complex units Requirements:
- Entry level - no previous production or manufacturing experience needed
- Must be able lift up to 30lbs. and push/pull 50lbs. What is the schedule:
- 2nd Shift 4:30 pm-1:00am at Marysville plant or 5:00pm - 1:30am at East Liberty Plant
- Positions are Monday and Friday. Fridays are mandatory, Monday is the preferred second day but may be switched depending on the client need. What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $17.10/hr, with increases up to $21.10/hr
- Part-time schedule with 5 days off/week
- Comprehensive benefits -medical, dental, vision, options available For instant consideration for this Part Time Vehicle Assembly job at Honda in Marysville, Ohio click on Apply Now!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records