Adecco is recruiting for Part Time Manufacturing Assembly jobs at Honda in Marysville, Ohio. These jobs are long term opportunities with starting pay rates of $17.10/hr., and a Maximum pay rate of $21.10/hr.!
As a Manufacturing Assembly worker, you will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements. These entry level positions do not require any previous manufacturing or assembly experience, and the 2 day/week, part time schedule, will allow you to always enjoy 5 days off each week!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to assemble the product
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Manufacturing Assembly job:
- Must be able to lift objects up to 40 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- 1st Shift 6:30 am-3pm.
- 2nd Shift 4:30 pm-1:00am
- Must be able to work either Monday or Friday as one of your days
- You can pick up extra days if you like!
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $17.10/hr, with increases up to $21.10/hr
- Part-time schedule with 5 days off/week
- $200 sign on bonus!
- Comprehensive benefits -medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.