Adecco is recruiting for Part Time Manufacturing Assembly jobs at Honda in Marysville, Ohio. These jobs are long term opportunities with starting pay rates of $17.10/hr. with increases up to $21.10/hr.
Check out what an associate that has worked part time for Adecco at Honda for the past 14 years has to say! "I really enjoy my job. I have been a part time associate since 2005. It really is the perfect job for any parent needing to spend time with their children while still contributing to the household income." - Anonymous
As a Manufacturing Assembly worker, you will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements. These entry level positions do not require any previous manufacturing or assembly experience, and the 2 day/week, part time schedule, will allow you to always enjoy 5 days off each week!
This is a 2nd shift opportunity!!!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to assemble the product
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Manufacturing Assembly job:
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- 2nd Shift 4:30 pm-1:00am or 5:00pm - 1:30am
- Positions are Monday and Friday, Fridays are mandatory, Monday is the preferred second day but may be switched depending on the client need.
- Pay rates starting at $17.10/hr with increases up to $21.10/hr
- Part-time schedule with 5 days off/week
- $200 sign on bonus!
- Comprehensive benefits -medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.