For instant consideration for Painter jobs, Apply Now!
Painters Jobs require candidates to
- Receives daily instructions from supervisor regarding painting requirements per production schedule.
- Load the parts onto racks/cleaning equipment.
- Prepares and paints the product.
- Thoroughly inspects the parts for defects after painting with Quality Control Inspectors. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Painter Jobs:
- Should have knowledge and experience of painting skills of both handguns, spray pumps, and two-component paints.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- This position requires working from detailed instructions; decisions are made occasionally (judgment calls). The starting pay rate for Painter Jobs is 18.00, plus overtime as needed.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for Painter Jobs in Lake Forest, California!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records