Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Pay: $15 / HR
Shift/Hours: various shifts
Responsibilities for this Warehouse/Packaging job include, but are not limited to:
- Stack and pack boxes of product as they are produced from machinery.
- Label and form shipper cases.
- Breakdown, clean and rebuild production machines during a product changeover.
- Change roll-stock on machines to meet production demands.
- Stage product totes to all packaging lines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records