Packing Associate Jobs require candidates to:
- Manually finishes Thermal Transfer Ribbons (TTR) in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual production targets
- The ability to read and interpret job orders, specifications and production schedules.
- Must be able to enter data into computerized ERP system and manual work orders.
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Reasoning ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work independently and take appropriate corrective action when minor problems arise. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Packing Associate jobs:
- High School Diploma or GED; or related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- Packaging or assembly experience preferred
- Must be able to stand for 12 hour shifts and occasionally required to walk.
- The employee must constantly grasp, lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must constantly reach, and frequently bend, twist or rotate body.
- The employee must frequently push/pull carts and pallet jacks.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. SAFETY REQUIREMENTS Due to the nature of the work performed in this job, the employee is required to wear safety glasses, safety gloves when needed, and ANSII approved steel or composite toed footwear.
The following Packaging Associate shifts are available:
5:50 am - 6:00 pm on a 2-2-3 schedule.
5:50 pm - 6:00 am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
To apply, please call Adecco at 724-229-6090 or click "Apply Now."
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records