Operations Manufacturing Associate
Adecco Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Aligning material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Effectively work within a team-based environment
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Operations Manufacturing Associate job with Adecco in Plano, TX , Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records