Adecco Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epiq is a global third-party administrator of legal services. Noticing Services is a highly cross-functional department involved with the print and mail division. We handle large volumes of data and mailings for thousands of recipients. Our work is deadline driven and often court ordered, requiring our team to constantly move from one task to another. There are multiple divisions within our department: Noticing Services East, West, Remediation, File Processing, Tier II, and Workforce. The Noticing Coordinator role is an entry-level member of the Noticing team. They play a vital role in the day-to-day operation of getting notices printed and mailed.
Noticing Coordinators are responsible for tracking large mailings and are responsible for communicating requirements and statuses. The willingness to learn new software and attention to detail is vital for success in this role. They will be working on multiple aspects of multiple projects simultaneously at the direction of our Project Team. Additionally, will be expected to build relationships intra and interdepartmentally in either a remote or onsite environment.
• Learn and adhere to Noticing Service's development workflows and processes.
• Learn the requirements and intricacies of mailings including but not limited to: inserting, folding, printing, and USPS standards.
• Create mail merges and work with PDFs that will be sent to print.
• Discuss client needs and requirements with various internal stakeholders.
• Appropriately escalate project roadblocks.
• Coordinate, organize, and track initial and recurring mailings.
• Coordinate with internal and external vendors.
• Complete monthly billing activities and purchase orders for supplies and services.
• Provide statistics and reports to internal and external clients.
• High School Diploma or equivalent education.
• High level of comfort with Windows platform and Microsoft Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• General working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to build relationships in a remote environment.
• Ability to maintain accuracy over multiple iterations and projects.
• Ability to follow regimented instructions while learning new software.
• Ability to track complex details.
• Experience with mail merges or integrating data with print.
• Experience with project management software, such as Jira.
• Experience handling confidential/sensitive company information.
• Familiarity with USPS standards and processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records