Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Manufacturing and Assembly Technician:
- Assembling windows and doors
- Cleaning window glass and glass frames before and after assembly
- Banding and packaging assembled products for shipment
- Applying Logos to finished products
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
- Must be able to stand for entire 8,10 or 12-hour shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Steel toes shoes are required for this position
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions With pay rates starting at $13.00-15.50/hr., plus overtime as needed, this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! We have openings on 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts.
- Pay rates starting at $12.00-13.50/hr., plus occasional overtime!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills training
- Paid holidays
- Pay increase at 90 days, 6 months 1 year
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, options available So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing and Assembly Technician job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
What's in this for you?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records