This Mortgage Processor Assistant job requires candidates to have excellent customer service, mortgage, and computer experience. Looking for career minded candidates with a solid work history. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now! Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
Responsibilities for this Mortgage Processor Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Verifies accuracy of loan documents received and creates/prepares file for submission
- Coordinates assignment of loan files to underwriters
- Assists with any other required parts of the loan processing process.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for this Mortgage Processor Assistant job:
- Good problem-solving skills and communication
- Computer Skills
- Must have 1-2 years of Mortgage experience
- Great at multi-tasking and organization
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $15-18 per hour, plus overtime might be an opportunity
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Referral bonus' for each Family/Friend you refer after you start. Ask your recruiter about this incentive!