Adecco Urbana, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Merchandisers are responsible for keeping store product filled at the shelf level with a neat clean appearance. Analyzing back stock and ensuring appropriate product is being brought out to fill on shelf. Filling and facing any new store items in their appropriate locations while assisting with any re-set, project, and service work.
- Must pass a background screen
- Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
- Have good communication skills
- Positive work ethic and drive to complete tasks in accordance with proper timelines
- 1-2 years of customer service or merchandising experience, specifically with grocery stocking and re-sets preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with bending, twisting & reaching
- Move product to and from stock room
Ample opportunities for advancement in one of the fastest growing retail companies in the Midwest.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Urbana, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
RetailView all jobs at Adecco