Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 12+ months
Pay: 48.00 - 65.50 / HR
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Responsibilities for this Medical Labeling Project Manager job include, but are not limited to:
The primary responsibility of the Labeling Project Manager II is to use project management techniques to plan and execute labeling projects for new product development and sustaining projects. This project manager will be responsible for multiple projects through the change management process to meet launch deadlines within a regulated medical device environment.
• Project management of the label design projects including oversight of required changes and implementation processes, coordinating cross functional interactions, and driving timelines to meet business needs with stakeholders from Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Quality, and Marketing
• Accountability to deliver complete labeling deliverables on time, in accordance with established procedures and within the specifications, including translations if applicable
• Create a master labeling plan and schedule for new product development and change requests
• Manages documenting inputs for labeling and artwork projects and facilitate design reviews as required
• Resolve or assist in the resolution of issues within and between projects or team; develop methods to monitor artwork project progress and resolve issues as necessary
• Follows up to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations
• Proactively identify obstacles and seek resolution to ensure products delivered to retail
• Drive labeling-related changes through the change management process from project initiation to the verification of the label and its corresponding release into production
• Assist in the development of multi-country labeling strategies
• Develop, communicate, and manage project priorities, timelines and status to internal and external partners
• Assist with the development and implementation of the supplemental labeling process for late-stage localization
• Work with stakeholders to manage a process improvement project to improve the quality and predictable delivery of labeling projects
• Coordinate with Product Engineers to release updated labeling into product lines
• Manage multiple labeling projects with different deadlines by using strong project management fundamentals
Qualifications for this Medical Labeling Project Manager job:
Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field is required Experience
• 3+ years' relevant regulatory or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Project management training with professional certification (eg, PMP) is preferred
• Knowledge of design control, change control, and product labeling requirements in the medical device industry is required
• Knowledge of FDA, ISO, and EN labeling requirements
• Experience with lean/six sigma process improvements is preferred
• Experience in launching new or updated products, redesigns, line extensions or maintenance items in a medical device, food, or pharma company
• Knowledge of EU MDR requirements is preferred
• Strong Stakeholder/Customer Orientation and Focus
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Detailed organizational skills
• Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various projects
• Ability to build new relationships and nurture existing relationships with internal and external stakeholders •
Time management skills, ability to assess and develop strategies proactively
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office Suite, Outlook and Adobe Suite)
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Medical Labeling Project Manager job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment