As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for timely and accurate transporting of finished goods from Production and Receiving to the designated staging area using the RF scanner. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Material Handler jobs include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Material Specialist to ensure replenishment's are transported to the designated case pick area using the RF scanner.
- Ensure long prong, forklift and reach truck daily inspections are performed; including charging and changing the batteries.
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Basic writing and math skills required
- Knowledge of standard warehouse practices and processes helpful but not required
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to pull, push climb, balance, stoop, knee, crouch and reach with arms
- Must be able to walk/stand for entire shift
- Long prong/stand-up fork truck experience
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Material Handler job:
What's in this for you?
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Material Handler job at a local client in Manchester, NH! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!