Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Manufacturing Production worker:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
- Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -these Warehouse Fulfillment jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
Manufacturing Production worker positions may require some overtime. With starting pay rates at $11.00/hr, this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
We have openings on 1st and 3rd shift.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records