Adecco Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Troubleshoot, repair and conduct PM's on mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment.
• Ability to trouble shoot and work on system peripherals of PLC controls
• Conducts daily walk-through of facility noting deficiencies and initiating corrective action
• Uses computers to document maintenance and PM actions, parts usage in the CMMS
• Communicate effectively at all levels within the facility
• Operates powered lifting equipment, in support of the maintenance function
• Analyze, understand and apply equipment knowledge to process improvements.
• Performs all duties assigned to a Maintenance Technician B class and other duties as assigned with limited supervision.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent desired
• Two (2) years or more of documented related experience and/or technical, mechanical or electrical training.
• Two (2) years in electrical, mechanical or electronic in a maintenance work environment
• Technician Evaluation Score [TES] 90 to 120
• Requires knowledge and understanding of the distribution centers operational processes, conveying systems.
• Ability to read and interpret technical documentation, correspondence and policy instructions.
• Ability to use mathematic skills to perform simple calculations in a work environment.
• Ability to analyze a variety of systemic problems and based on the analysis, recommend and take proper course of action.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, sit, climb, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Ability to work heights of 40 ft or more, ability to lift and/or move up to 75lbs.
• Must have visual acuity, corrected or uncorrected which allows close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and color perception
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressFort Worth, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at Adecco