Adecco Willoughby, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides mechanical repair and maintenance services for machinery, equipment, and infrastructure across the plant using multiple tools and techniques. Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting.
Starting Hourly Wage: $35.53 with step progression
- Works hands-on in a cross-functional plant environment on the installation, repair, troubleshooting, predictive, and preventative maintenance of a variety of building equipment, production machines, and HVAC systems.
- Performs work in all construction trades for building maintenance, including pipe fitting (lined and unlined), welding, millwright, carpentry, sheet metal, rigging, refractory brick, plumbing, etc.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of electrical equipment and safe work practices. Can demonstrate basic electrical skills and competency.
- Capable of lathe turning, milling machine set-ups and use of other machine tools in making, altering or renewing machine parts or assemblies to close tolerances.
- Design, construct, maintain, and repair of mechanical systems: pumps, boilers, furnaces, etc.
- Does fabrication and assembly work with hand tools, combined with machine tool work.
- Works from sketches, patterns, blueprints and conceptual ideas.
- Must demonstrate good positive attitude in a team environment.
- Works with limited or no supervision.
- Maintains supplies and inventories. Will be required to order materials when needed and work with vendors.
- Operates material handling equipment.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Trains and guide other employees in the assigned areas and receive training as necessary.
- Follows safe work practices.
- Performs other work as required.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a skilled maintenance crafts-person in a variety of manufacturing applications utilizing the following skills: electrical, fabrication, assembly, repair, hydraulic, pneumatic, pipe fitting, welding, millwright, carpentry, sheet metal, rigging, plumbing, machining, etc.
- Knowledge and application of safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, guidelines, standards, codes, and procedures.
- Must demonstrate effective reading, writing and mathematical ability.
- Must be able and willing to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a hazardous environment which could require respiratory protection.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (E-mail) and SAP PM (or similar CMMS).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AutomotiveView all jobs at Adecco