ABOUT THE JOB:
Machine Specialist jobs require candidates to operate machines in a manufacturing facility within a Manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Operating and maintaining equipment including but not limited to digital presses and/or bindery equipment (HP Indigo, Xerox iGen, Lasermax, UV Coaters, etc.)
- Performing routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards
- Recognizing when routine adjustments are necessary and identifying errors at the earliest possible stage to minimize production rework
- Matching or detecting subtle differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office programs and email
- 1-2 years previous experience required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms PAY / SCHEDULE:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
The pay rate for Machine Specialist jobs starts at $13.50-$15.50/hr, plus overtime as needed. We have immediate openings on all shifts!
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Machine Specialist job in Fort Mill, South Carolina, click on Apply Now!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!