Material Handler positions are responsible for duties associated with stocking and issuing of materials used in the construction of aircraft interiors following company standards and procedures. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Material Handler positions include but are not limited to:
- Puts away material into M3 system and physical location
- Prioritizes work activities based upon FIFO methodology and Fast Track parts as identified.
- Fulfills Manufacturing Orders; identifies materials requested and pulls material from stock
- Fulfills intercompany DO/PO requirements and prepares items for transfer
- Identifies material shortages and communicate to Production and Planning
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling
- Complete cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Properly adheres to training and GHS/SDS guidelines when handling Hazardous Materials
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Material Handler positions:
- 4+ years or equivalent experience.
- Forklift experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills
- Experience with a part tracking system (ex: M3).
- Proficient in Windows Operating System, Excel and ERP systems.
- Strong math skills in order to complete metric conversions. Ability to multitask and complete multiple projects. Attention to detail.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rate $15.00-$16.00 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for these Material Handler positions at our client in Cypress, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.