Entry Level Customer Service Jobs require candidates to assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests, work in a call center environment, use a computer system to track and gather information from consumers, and achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service. You must be able to drive to our Orlando worksite to pick up equipment prior to starting.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at Radial? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Must be proficient with Email and Microsoft Word So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Customer Service Representative job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records