Do you meet the qualifications below? Apply Now!
Responsibilities of a Legal Assistant include:
- Greet guests and clients with a welcoming demeanor
- Answer telephone calls and direct calls as needed
- Maintain and keep client/attorney information confidential
- Transcript, format, input, edit, and copy information; produce information as needed
- Read, Research, review, verify, and route correspondence reports and legal documents
- Keep court reports and other important information organized and filed correctly
- Maintain and keep calendar organized when scheduling conferences, court appearances, travel, and other appointments
- Follow up on assignments as needed; deliver important information quickly and effectively
- Maintain office supplies; order supplies as needed
- Assist with additional tasks as needed
- Legal Secretary or Paralegal experience is required
- Experience with Stamps.com
- Digital dictation experience
- Previous litigation experience and/or legal secretary experience
- Outstanding documentation and phone skills
- Experience in an office setting and using PDF files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Expected to be as needed during the weekdays.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this part time Legal Assistant job in Duluth, MN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled