- is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Regulatory Support role in Greensboro, NC. This is a contract position. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Adecco is hiring a Regulatory Support/Label Specialist for a contract assignment.
Ideal candidates would be recent graduates with Life Sciences degrees (such as Biology, Chemistry, Agriculture or related fields). This type of degree is REQUIRED, as it is vital to understanding the context of the labels/information in this role.
• This worker will be responsible for preparing labels following a detailed internal process.
• Their work will entail preparing label and regulatory documents according to company policy, highlighting what is requested and working with multiple internal computer systems.
• It involves closely following complex procedures and accurate work. The work requires long hours at the computer and good team working capabilities.
• MS Word and Excel.
• Adobe PDF
• Process Driven
• Detail oriented/Attention to Detail
• Should be computer savvy, as this individual will be trained on multiple internal computer systems
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works in a team under immediate supervision.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Office working hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM in Greensboro, NC
• Computer and working resources are provided
• Systems and processes training is provided
• At least B.S. degree in a science based field such as Biology, Chemistry, Agriculture or related fields
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position in Greensboro, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled