- Responsible for the daily management of the office, formulate and implement the office work plan and provide administration and logistics services.
- Supervise the logistics work of each department and propose suggestions for improvement.
- Manage and maintain corporate files and documentation, establish internal file and documentation (keeping, management rules and regulations) and supervise the implementation.
- Organize company meetings, maintain meeting minutes, distribute corporate resolutions to each department and assist to supervise implementation of the corporate resolutions.
- Be responsible for the company's reception work, establish and maintain good relationship with various vendors and government entities.
- Assist in handling daily affairs and work schedules.
- Assist in handling business negotiations, data translation, paperwork, etc.
- Be responsible for the classification and submission of all kinds of documents, review and present them for approval and transfer to the relevant departments for processing.
- Assist to investigate, research, and understand the company's operation and management, and offer comments or suggestions to make decisions.
- Complete other work assigned as needed.
- Proficient reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred or 2 years of equivalent experience required.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PPT other Office Software.
- Must possess solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Permanent 90 day probation period
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required- Must be able to effectively communicate in both
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.