Responsibilities for Industrial Sewing Machine Operator jobs include but are not limited to:
- Operate sewing machines and other types of machines as needed
- Check garments for quality
- Nip loose threads
- Heat seals into plastic
- Pack products into boxes
- Sweep and dust around work area
- Other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good attendance is crucial and highly valued!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Pay rates starting at $11.23 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Industrial Sewing Machine Operator jobs:
What's in this for you?
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Industrial Sewing Machine Operator job at a local client in Green Lake, WI ! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records