Responsibilities for the Inside Sales representative, but are not limited to:
- Selling marketing opportunities to local businesses to be incorporated into major network television shows
- Inside sales to local businesses
- Develop relationships with local businesses to promote new production deals
- Research on local companies to fit into our television production requirements
- Maintain client database
- From database calling new, potential and previous clients to generate leads and forward information to appropriate departments.
- Strong sales experience with a proven track record of success of min. of one year.
- Driven, personable, and energetic personality
- Strong communication skills all-around
- Comfort with research and speaking on the phone (will be fostering partnerships via phone and email)
- Ability to meet multiple production deadlines for multiple media programs; very results driven
- Superb organization and upkeep of high-level contacts, follow-ups, relationships, and attentive to new client opportunities and not discouraged by rejection.
- Background in media production and marketing is favored but not required
- Must be a fast learner, able to learn computer software system quickly
- Pay rates starting at $16.00/hr + Commission plan
- Room for growth
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled