Adecco San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: San Jose, CA (On-site)
Shift: Weekends ONLY
Pay-Rate: $18.50 per hour
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider. This role will focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at a grocery retail store.
About the Role
- Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Perform the tasks efficiently and effectively
- Be thorough and accurate in conducting your tasks
- Be on time and stay reachable
- Be concise and clear in your communication
- Provide a critical service to the community by participating in the grocery supply chain We're excited about you because...
- Minimum requirements:
- Ability to work 20-40 hours/week onsite.
- At least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation
- Meet physical demands of grocery retail work.
- Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail job
- High school diploma or GED
- Positive, self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets
- Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records