In- Store Shopper
Adecco Pleasant Hill, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Part-Time, 6 months and potentially longer depending on business need.
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA (On-site)
Shift: Flexible to work weekends
Pay-Rate: $18.50 per hour
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider. This role will focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at a grocery retail store.
About the Role
• Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
• Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
• Perform the tasks efficiently and effectively
• Be thorough and accurate in conducting your tasks
• Be on time and stay reachable
• Be concise and clear in your communication
• Provide a critical service to the community by participating in the grocery supply chain
We're excited about you because...
• Ability to work 20-40 hours/week onsite.
o At least (21) years old
o Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation
o Meet physical demands of grocery retail work.
o Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail job
o High school diploma or GED
o Positive, self-motivated
o Attention to detail
o Eligible to work in the United States
o Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets
o Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends
• You have a personal hand-held device or computer with a wifi-access. First day onboarding will be done remotely with your personal device and internet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records