IT Desktop Support Analyst (Seasonal)
Adecco Lynchburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, configure, and maintain an array of endpoint devices & peripherals.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and implement corrective action for minor technical issues.
- Demonstrate ability to identify the nature of technical issues and escalate/assign to appropriate teams.
- Demonstrate ability to operate in fast-paced environment and cater to multiple types of environments (e.g. Distribution Centers, Contact Centers, Stores, and Corporate Offices)
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent researching ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred, or equivalent experience in a technology-related field.
- Experience working on a helpdesk or similar role that demonstrates ability to provide support in an enterprise environment preferred
Education and Experience
Basic understanding of
Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Applications (Windows 7-10, Office 2010-2016, Office 365)
Active Directory (OU assignments & group policy)
Networking (Wireless, DHCP & Static IP assignment, DNS)
RF Scanners and Mobile Printers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
TechnologyView all jobs at Adecco