Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 3+ months
Pay: $ 15.75 / HR
Shift/Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:30 - 7pm, 11:30am - 8pm, OR 1:30pm - 10pm
Note: Training is the first 3 weeks, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Responsibilities for this Helpdesk/Customer Service job include, but are not limited to:
- Provides advanced client support by communicating via phone, email or chat with external clients requiring assistance of information on the DIY online and software products.
- Interprets clients' needs and utilizes software solutions and troubleshooting skills to identify practical solutions.
- Utilizes software solutions, knowledge base, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents.
- Identify potential security issues and escalates issues appropriately to business partners, including partnering with developers and other lines of business.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in an in-bound call center environment.
- Two years' experience supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment and software applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with clients who may be under stress.
- Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment