Our client is expanding their team of professionals and seeking commercial HVAC Technicians. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for an HVAC Technician include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and repair heating, cooling, ventilation, and air conditioning commercial grade products
- Be able to troubleshoot equipment based on the appliance's schematics
- Maintain a high quality of service and professionalism at all time
- Universal EPA License Required
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Minimum of 3 years HVAC experience
- Competitive Salary and overtime pay!
- Company provided van with expenses covered
- Paid travel to job sites
- Health insurance benefits and 401(k)
- Vacation and sick time
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.