HR Staffing Support
Adecco Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: April 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adecco is currently assisting one of our main clients, recruiting for HR Staffing Support. This role is located in Santa Clara, CA.
This HR Staffing Support jobs are 18-month opportunities.
For instant consideration for these HR Staffing Support Jobs, Apply Now!
HR Staffing Support key responsibilities:
Staffing Operation Support:
o Be able to support 2-4 high vol. Recruiters
o Prepare and monitor Offer Letters and requirements
o Follow up with candidates on missing information
o Maintain Req. Tracking Reports
o Conduct Req. Audits
· Support Background Check process: o Prepare, submit and monitor requests
o Update Status
· Day 1 Support:
o Coordinate new hires' onboarding tasks
o Support Day 1 New Hire Orientation - Santa Clara, CA
o Support / facilitate New Hire paperwork collection
o Track and upload Day 1 Forms
o Distribute welcome gift and other requirements
· I9 Support:
o Support new i9 verification and Re-verification requests
o Support with federal government audit and requirements
· Repository Support:
o Monitor and Process requests
o Maintain Employee Files and Records
· Classroom Support:
o Prepare classroom materials and set-up
o Prepare shipment
· Reporting Support:
o Run and Distribute Weekly Reports
· Other HR duties and projects as needed Requirements:
· Extremely organized, high energy, optimistic, creative, fun, self-motivated, collaborative, hands on, detail-oriented, flexible and team player
·Customer service experience with demonstrated ability to effectively assess
customer's needs, quickly respond and problem solve required
· Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
· Able to multitask in a fast? paced environment
· Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams)
·Knowledge of HR Technology, Workday, i9, DocuSign, First Advantage and OnBase is a Plus
· High school diploma required.
· Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience is a Plus.
· Minimum 3 years of working in a corporate high volume recruiting environment.
·Strong knowledge of the recruitment process to understand position requirements,
to optimize company fit and candidate selection.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Adecco